Sunday, August 2, 2009

The New Toy



We finally sold our truck and since we had gotten ahead on most of our bills (I know mom! I know!), we decided we would get an air hockey table that we had been talking about getting for a long time. We saw it on craigslist for really cheap so we went to go check it out and ended up buying it. It is so much fun! Everyone gets so competitive and after every game, you get kind of exhausted because you get so into it that you get a little workout. Besides a few people around here who don't know how to lose gracefully, it's a lot of fun! So anyone up for getting a beatin' at air hockey, come on over!
P.s. Even if you don't like playing air hockey, it is definitely worth it to come out and see Dylans side burns!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! We miss you and hope to see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylan has sideburns? That's classic. I need to see it! I would LOVE to come down and give you a beating at air hockey! You know...I am pro! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you guys are having so much fun, Why did you wait til I left to have fun, and Dylan would hardly ever visit when I was there!

    ReplyDelete