Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emmas Photo Shoot
















Thismorning, after I got Emma out of bed, I told her to go get dressed and of course, she comes out with a pretty little Easter dress on. I thought about changing her into normal clothes because we were going to be going to the swapmeet and she'd be WAY overdressed compared to everyone else but she was just so dang cute, I just let her wear it. At the swapmeet the boys both got big ol' cars and Emma decided she wanted a see through, red, mickey mouse "packpack". When we got home she kept putting her backpack on and saying "picture? picture?" so since she was already dressed up and looking gorgeous, I decided to pull a Britton and do a little photo shoot of Emma in the yard. Their not the best pictures but some of them came out cute.

3 comments:

  1. She's a cutie pie! Good job Brandy! I'm glad you got this blog, cause now I can see you guys! It's about stinkin' time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you joined us. What a cutie...We need to get together and hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I miss you guys, she is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete